Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It is hard to believe that in less than a month the moment I have been anticipating ever since I stepped foot on my college's campus is almost here-- STUDENT TEACHING!  I begin my first session on Monday, January 7.  The purpose of creating this blog at this stage in my education is to connect with fellow educators while I embark on this crazy adventure called student teaching.  Yes, I have great advisors and cooperating teachers to help guide me through this learning process but I would love to receive input from other experienced educators along the way.

I am making a list of goals of student teaching and maintaining a blog is towards the top of that list! I would like to use this as a platform to share my experiences and document my growth over the next semester and beyond.

I am beyond excited to finally begin teaching. My professors, classmates and local teachers have prepared me the past 3 years and I am ready to go and put it all to the test! I have so many ideas (thank you pinterest) and I can't wait to use some of them to help reach my students!

Please keep me in your prayers as I teach!

I will keep you posted as I continue to prepare for my biggest adventure yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina (Miss Gould),
    What a good idea to have a blog! I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers. I am so excited for you. I hope you have a fabulous student teaching experience. I can't wait to hear more by following your blog. Email me if you need ideas or files, OK? Geri

    ReplyDelete